Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Very Own Superman



It can't be easy to have twins for siblings.  My son is 3 1/2 and lately I get the feeling he thinks he's getting the raw end of this whole attention from mom deal.  Maybe it's the fact that he keeps showing up by the side of my bed in the middle of the night or maybe it's that he has been throwing tantrums if he can't sit on my lap during dinner.  Call it mom's intuition, but I think I'm on to something…Yesterday he was the first to wake up from nap.  Let's be real, he doesn't nap anymore.  He was the first to decide he was done pretending to nap.  He comes in my room and starts jumping on my bed.  Instead of continuing to work on my computer, I stopped and got out the camera.  We spent the next 20 minutes taking pictures as he soared through the air like superman only to come crashing down on the bed like a mere mortal.  We had a blast.  We laughed. And he got some attention.  In that moment he was an only child again and we both thought it felt pretty great.
















1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that you captured this! Great pictures:)

Post a Comment